Designers use the mock-up / template to showcase their work in a realistically impressive manner. Indeed, mock-ups help you and your clients imagine how the final work looks like.
Mock-up is a ready-to-use image for inserting your own content. You can easily add your app design to the smartphone display or tablet display, add a message to the different surfaces. You can replace text and image in the smart object and get what you want on the picture.
Our mockups are clean and photorealistic. You can choose something that fits your needs.
My PSD files usually contain many layers for your convenience. A mockup can include:
- a layer for your content
- color effects layer
- light leaks layer
- transform and distortion
- and a layer to show/hide copyrighted buttons or element on smartphones, tablets or something else.
How to use mockups? How to add your own content?
You can add your own content this way:
- Open the downloaded file with Adobe Photoshop.
- Locate and double-click the layer labeled “Your design here” or something like that.
- Drag and drop your image to the opened window.
- Save and close the file. Done!
Check youtube for more tutorials.
Can I use your mockups for private and commercial projects?
Yes, you can use it where you want, but reselling is prohibited.
Do I have to add an attribution for the source?
This depends on you only. But we appreciate every link to our website, if you know what I mean 🙂